Pierce County Security provides training for others in the security industry.
Unarmed Security Guard
PCS provides required Washington State DOL Pre Assignment, Post Assignment and Annual Refresher training.
Armed Security Guard
PCS provides WSCJTC Armed Certification and annual Recertification classes.
Pricing: Hourly or Tuition-based
Hourly pricing occurs when PCS provides a dedicated class exclusively for Non PCS employees.
Tuition-based pricing occurs when another company sends one of their employees to a PCS Employee scheduled class.
Tuition pricing includes all testing materials, OC spray for class, range fees and targets. Student must provide ammunition for range, their own ASP Baton and Scabbard. Students are charged tuition when the class is not dedicated to one company or the student enrolls in a pre-existing PCS training class.
Hourly: $45 per hour, per instructor. Client will be responsible for the cost of the range for a dedicated class or $50 per hour at either the Marksman or Bull’s Eye Range if PCS rents. PCS will still provide targets.
Hourly: $60 per hour, per instructor. Larger classes require additional instructors at the range for safety. Classes of 6 or less require only one instructor. You are responsible for range fees.
Tuition: $95 for a re-cert and $145 for a first time cert. No range fees.
• Pre-Assignment 8 hour class at PCS office $45
• Post-Assignment 4 hour class: $25 for 4 hour Block 1 or 2 class OR $45.00 for 8 hour class, Block 1 and 2 together, at PCS Office.
• Annual refresher 4 hour class at PCS office $25
• Challenge of Pre-Assignment class, written test only at PCS office $15
• Armed certification 8/12 hour class at PCS office and range $145
• Armed re-certification 4 hour class at PCS range or class challenge $95
• ASP Baton certification 8 hour class $95
• OC Spray 4 hour class $45