Salary: $15.00 /hour
PIERCE COUNTY SECURITY (PCS) has been providing security services throughout Western Washington since 1927.
PCS Residential Vehicle Patrol Officers are assigned a company car, pickup or SUV and are assigned to a residential community. Vehicle Patrol Officers check residential communities at random times during their shift to ensure security of the community. Officers interact with staff and members of the community. Officers deter trespassing, theft and vandalism. Officers may lock and unlock client facilities, respond to alarms and assist residents.
In an emergency, PCS Patrol Officers would notify police or fire for assistance. Officers write reports and notify clients of any incidents, such as property damage, theft or unusual occurrences.
Officers must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays. Good attendance is very important.
Some of the basic qualifications are:
- 18 years of age
- Possess valid Washington State Drivers License
- Washington State Guard License – Training Provided & the $91 fee will be reimbursed to you after 90 days of employment
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Clean criminal record
- Good driving record
- Experience preferred
- Pass a drug test
- Training provided
- Uniforms provided
- Car provided during working hours
- Medical and life insurance for full time employees
- Click the “Apply Now” button below
- Call 253-535-4433 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Visit our at our website: pcswa.com/employment
- Apply in person at our Tacoma Office Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00pm
Pierce County Security/Pacific Coast Security
2002 99TH ST E
Tacoma, WA 98445