Thurston County, WA
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Currently we are now hiring for an Urgent Response Officer – Thurston County area
Serving Western Washington Pierce County Security, Inc ., also doing business as Pacific Coast Security, is a large company that still maintains a small company’s commitment to happy employees. PCS has been in business since 1927 providing security services to Western Washington.
PCS Security Officers deter theft, vandalism and trespassing by patrolling the client’s property on foot. Security Officers check doors, buildings and parking lots, watch for fire, report suspicious behavior, write reports of incidents and assist client employees and customers.
Hours vary, and include weekends and holidays. PCS Urgent Response Officer fills in at a variety of client locations and assists with training and supervision of fellow security officers.
- Prior security, law enforcement, or military experience preferred
- Excellent dress, appearance and grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow. High level of customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgement and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to politely and firmly enforce established security protocols
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Other duties as assigned
Pay: $14.00 per hour.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Uniforms provided
Four easy ways to apply:
- Apply here
- Call 253-535-4433 between 9-3pm Monday-Friday
- at our website: pcswa.com/employment
- OPEN INTERVIEWS DAILY between 9-3 Monday-Friday at:
Pierce County Security
2002 99TH ST E
TACOMA, WA 98445
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour