Pierce County Security also doing business as Pacific Coast Security (PCS), has been providing security services for businesses and organizations throughout Western Washington since 1927. PCS Officers are assigned to a wide variety of locations such as office buildings, residential communities, colleges, construction sites, industrial facilities and hotels.
We are currently hiring Security Officers for various locations in Seattle area.
PCS Security Officers deter theft, vandalism and trespassing by patrolling the client’s property on foot. Security Officers check doors, buildings and parking lots, watch for fire, report suspicious behavior, write reports of incidents and assist client employees and customers.
Hours vary, and include weekends and holidays. Full-time and part-time assignments are available!
Basic Employee Qualifications/Requirements:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Maintain grooming and uniform appearance standards
- Clear criminal record.Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive professional demeanor
- Good verbal communications skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to make sound decisions and react appropriately during an incident or an emergency
- Standing and walking throughout shift
- Must be drug free (includes illegal and legal drugs that may impair a person’s abilities)
Pay and Benefits:
Paid time off for personal reasons (such as illness or vacation)
Medical for full-time employees
For more info and complete information, call us at 253-535-4433
Four Easy Ways To Apply:
- Click the “Apply Now” button below
- Call 253-535-4433
- Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Visit us in person Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm at our main office located at:
Pierce County Security
2002 East 99th St.,
Tacoma, WA 98445
Visit our website at pcswa.com/employment
Be sure to include your email address and phone number in the body of your resume!!!
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Salary: $16-17.00 hourly