At PCS, we love our team – and we show it! We offer good pay, multiple benefits, and opportunities for overtime.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll want to join us:
- You’ll be hired quickly!
◦ We have immediate openings in many areas
◦ Professional, fully paid training and orientation is part of our process
◦ All the licensing necessary for you is provided by PCS, free of charge
◦ All uniforms, equipment, and patrol vehicles are provided to you by PCS at no charge, too
(for as long as you work for us)
- We’re a great company with great benefits
◦ PCS offers full medical and vision plans after you complete 90 days of full-time employment
◦ We have very competitive pay rates, with direct deposit for your convenience and fast payment
◦ Paid time off for vacations and personal time you can use as you like
◦ Ongoing paid training throughout your time as a team member
◦ We’re a family-run business, stable and secure, doing security in Pierce County and beyond since 1927
◦ We love to promote and advance people from within our company – there are opportunities here for a real career for star performers
- We have lots of schedules available to fit your life and needs
◦ Both full time steady positions and part time shift work
◦ Day, evening and night shifts are all available
◦ Excellent for students, retired, single parents, and those new to the job market
◦ Many of our schedules are flexible; shifts can change week-to-week to fit your needs
(but understand that weekend and holiday availability is very important to many of our clients)
◦ Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Our assignments are varied and interesting – one of them will be great for you
◦ Our clients are all over the Puget Sound area, not just Pierce County
◦ We have both onsite guard and mobile patrol work available
◦ Inside and outside, working alone or with a team – let’s find out where you fit in
◦ We have lots of fun assignments: special events, concerts, rodeos, waterfronts – even the Puyallup Fair!
◦ There are also positions where your responsibility and professionalism can shine:
corporate campuses, banks, colleges and other higher education facilities…and more
◦ No prior experience is necessary for many of our jobs – you can find assignments that suit your abilities and experiences
◦ PCS is a committed EEO employer and a proud supporter of Hire a Veteran