At PCS, we love our team – and we show it! We offer good pay, real benefits, and lots of perks.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll want to join us:
- You’ll be hired (and paid!) quickly – start working today AND earning today
◦ We have immediate openings – open enrollment is happening now
◦ Full professional training and all the necessary licensing is provided, free of charge
◦ All uniforms, equipment, and patrol vehicles are provided by PCS to you at no charge, too
◦ Even your training time is fully paid, right from the start!
- We’re a great company with great benefits
◦ PCS offers full medical and vision plans for all full-time employees
◦ We have very competitive pay rates, and you get your money fast with direct deposit
◦ Paid time off for vacations and personal time you can use as you like
◦ There’s ongoing paid training throughout your time as a team member
◦ We’re a family-run business, stable and secure, doing security here since 1927
◦ We love to promote and advance people from within our company – there are opportunities here for a real career if you want
- We have lots of schedules available to fit your life and needs
◦ Both full time steady positions and part time shift work
◦ Day, evening and night shifts are all available
◦ Great for summer work and back-to-school work!
◦ Excellent for students, retired, single parents, and those new to the job market
◦ (also great for someone looking for a good last job before retiring)
◦ Many of our schedules are flexible; shifts can change week-to-week to fit your needs
◦ Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Our assignments are varied and interesting – one of them will be great for YOU
◦ Work is available at our clients all over the Puget Sound area (not just Pierce County)
◦ We have both fixed (onsite guard) and roving (mobile patrol) work
◦ Inside and outside, working alone or with a team – let’s find out where you fit in
◦ We have lots of fun assignments: special events, concerts, rodeos, waterfronts – even the Puyallup Fair!
◦ There are also positions where your responsibility and professionalism can shine:
corporate campuses, in banking, higher education, and more
◦ No prior experience is necessary for many of our jobs; you can find assignments that
suit your abilities and experiences
◦ PCS is a committed EEO employer and a proud supporter of Hire a Veteran